i promised for some recipe right? yes and with visual this time :P oh dear, it’s been long.
i’m sharing the macaroni brocolli tempe recipe that i made a week ago for a brunch with my son. an easy quick one. very nourishing and they got everything in there. great for toddler. there’s a peek of my mom’s inherited oven here.
1 brocolli bunch, slice them
150 gr macaroni pasta, boil and drain
50 gr cheddar cheese, grate them
50 gr mozzarella cheese, i prefer to slice them then grate them
1 cup of small sliced tempe
1 cup of milk
3 cloves of garlic, mince them
1/2 onion, mince them
a touch of dry basil
a touch of dry thyme
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
a pinch of nutmeg powder
butter to brush ramekins/heat resistant bowl
how to make:
1. mix the egg with milk, basil, thyme, salt and pepper, nutmeg powder.
2. pour in the brocolli, tempe, cheddar, garlic and onion, mix them well.
3. brush ramekins/heat resistant bowl with butter, pour the mix.
4. put mozzarella slices on top, get the oven ready and insert them to the oven.
5. baked for 30 minutes. then serves warm:)
bhumy ate two ramekins. these ramekins are great for toddler and an easy serving. i love our brunch.